SeaDataCloud Online User Workshop
Hi-Tech to High knowledge
September 17th, 2020 at 10.00 am UTC+2
The National Institute of Oceanography and Applied Geophysics (OGS), on behalf of the SeaDataCloud partnership, is pleased to invite you to the SeaDataCloud User Workshop, which will be held via webinar.
- The SeaDataCloud is an EU H2020 programme aimed at advancing the SeaDataNet infrastructure: a powerful virtual data management system providing integrated and standardized data and products on-line.
- Currently, over 100 National Oceanographic Data Centres from 34 European coastal states make up the SeaDataNet network, giving access to more than 2.0 million high quality data sets.
- Data, spanning from physical oceanography, chemistry, geology, to geophysics, bathymetry and biology, have been collected by using a kaleidoscope of remote sensing and in situ instruments.
Do not wait! Register now!
Registration and online attendance to the training are free of charge.
Please fill in the registration form by clicking Here
Main topic and Goal
Computer scientists and marine researchers will illustrate data services, metadata services and software tools provided by SeaDataNet.
Target audience and benefits
- The workshop is intended for marine sciences excellence: researchers and any other professional needing data for different purposes (e.g. ecosystem modelling or prediction, management, implementation of EU or international legislation).
- Attending the webinar will help to realize the advantages of the SeaDataNet infrastructure. Participants will become confident with the SeaDataNet data flow system: from data extraction, by means of the discovery interface, to data elaboration, through the software tools.