Statistics on all catalogues
Increases on :
- EDMO (Marine organisations) : +16 - Total : 4 365
- EDMED (Data sets) : +2 - Total : 4 252
- EDMERP (Projects) : +41 - Total : 3 330
- Programmes : - Total : 370
- Series : - Total : 16 652
- CSR (Cruises) : -560 - Total : 59 599
- CDI (Data). : +74 091 - Total : 2 561 271
Global counts on all catalogues per month (table and graph) :
Statistics on CDI catalogue
Global increase for CDI number :
- 17 SeaDataCloud partners had input or decrease data in the CDI catalogue, for a total increase of +71 646 records.
- 3 others partners, not in the SeaDataCloud consortium, have worked for a increase of 2 445 records.
There are 114 partners with CDIs as distributors :
- 43 SeaDataCloud partners and
- 71 other partners .
There are 2.5 Million (2 561 271) of records in the CDI catalogue.
Statistics by distributors :
Statistics by custodians :
Statistics for restricted data by access type :
Since January, the number of CDIs with restricted access decrease from 291 820 CDIs to 267 949 CDIs : 24 160 less.
Statistics on CSR harvesting
The CSR automatic harvesting result for this month is 41 new records and 99 updated records.
Details of harvesting per centre are the following:
OGS, UTM-CSIC and HCMR had no CSR creations or updates during this month.
The graph below shows the CSR harvesting inputs since beginning of 2015: