Statistics on all catalogues
Increases on :
- Data - CDI : +3 224 - Total : 1 974 509,
- Organisations - EDMO : +31 - Total : 3 869,
- Data sets - EDMED : +2 - Total : 4101,
- Projects - EDMERP : +1 - Total : 2 993,
decrease on :
- Cruises - CSR : -1 - Total : 46 723,
and no change for
- EDIOS-PRG (Programmes) (Total : 362).
The negative increase of CSR is due to remove of duplicate V0/V2.
Global counts on all catalogues per month (table and graph) :
Statistics on CDI catalogue
- 6 SeaDataCloud partners have input data in the CDI catalogue, for a total increase of +3 152 records.
- 1 other partner, not in the SeaDataCloud consortium, has worked for a increase of 72 records.
There are more than 1.9 Million (1 974 509) records in the CDI catalogue.
Details of last month upgrades per partner are the following:
Statistics on CSR harvesting
The CSR automatic harvesting result for this month is 41 new records and 245 updated records.
Details of harvesting per centre are the following:
HCMR and OGS had no CSR creations or updates during this month.
The graph below shows the CSR harvesting inputs since beginning of 2015: