Statistics on all catalogues
Increases on :
- EDMO (Marine organisations) : +21 - Total : 4 434
- EDMED (Data sets) : +1 - Total : 4 263
- EDMERP (Projects) : +9 - Total : 3 326
- Programmes : +1 - Total : 371
- Series : +2 - Total : 16 656
- CSR (Cruises) : +454 - Total : 61 276
- CDI (Data). : +4 665 - Total : 2 596 096
Global counts on all catalogues per month (table and graph) :
Statistics on CDI catalogue
Global increase for CDI number :
- 9 SeaDataCloud partners had input or decrease data in the CDI catalogue, for a total increase of +4 617 records.
- An other partner, not in the SeaDataCloud consortium, have worked for a increase of 48 records.
There are 114 partners with CDIs as distributors :
- 43 SeaDataCloud partners and
- 71 other partners .
There are 2.5 Million (2 596 096) of records in the CDI catalogue.
Statistics by distributors :
Statistics by custodians :
Statistics for restricted data by access type :
Since January, the number of CDIs with restricted access decrease from 291 820 CDIs to 241 687 CDIs : 50 133 less.
Statistics on CSR harvesting
The CSR automatic harvesting result for this month is 412 new records and 335 updated records.
Details of harvesting per centre are the following:
OGS and HCMR had no CSR creations or updates during this month.
The graph below shows the CSR harvesting inputs since beginning of 2015: