Statistics on all catalogues
Increases on :
- EDMO (Marine organisations) : +14 - Total : 4 388
- EDMED (Data sets) : +5 - Total : 4 259
- EDMERP (Projects) : +7 - Total : 3 307
- Programmes : - Total : 370
- Series : - Total : 16 652
- CSR (Cruises) : +828 - Total : 60 995
- CDI (Data). : +13 584 - Total : 2 576 807
Global counts on all catalogues per month (table and graph) :
Statistics on CDI catalogue
Global increase for CDI number :
- 10 SeaDataCloud partners had input or decrease data in the CDI catalogue, for a total increase of +13 552 records.
- 3 others partners, not in the SeaDataCloud consortium, have worked for a increase of 32 records.
There are 114 partners with CDIs as distributors :
- 43 SeaDataCloud partners and
- 71 other partners .
There are 2.5 Million (2 576 807) of records in the CDI catalogue.
Statistics by distributors :
Statistics by custodians :
Statistics for restricted data by access type :
Since January, the number of CDIs with restricted access decrease from 291 820 CDIs to 243 229 CDIs : 48 591 less.
Statistics on CSR harvesting
The CSR automatic harvesting result for this month is 488 new records and 758 updated records.
Details of harvesting per centre are the following:
OGS, UTM-CSIC and HCMR had no CSR creations or updates during this month.
The graph below shows the CSR harvesting inputs since beginning of 2015: