Statistics on all catalogues
Increases on :
- EDMO (Marine organisations) : +7 - Total : 4 298
- EDMED (Data sets) : +2 - Total : 4 234
- EDMERP (Projects) : +15 - Total : 3 205
- Programmes : - Total : 370
- Series : - Total : 16 645
- CSR (Cruises) : +54 - Total : 58 315
- CDI (Data). : +25 344 - Total : 2 375 117
Global counts on all catalogues per month (table and graph) :
Statistics on CDI catalogue
Global increase for CDI number :
- 13 SeaDataCloud partners had input or decrease data in the CDI catalogue, for a total increase of +36 292 records.
- 4 others partners, not in the SeaDataCloud consortium, have worked for a decrease of -10 948 records.
There are 113 partners with CDIs as distributors :
- 43 SeaDataCloud partners and
- 69 other partners.
There are 2.3 Million (2 349 773) of records in the CDI catalogue.
Statistics by distributors :
Statistics by custodians :
Statistics for restricted data by access type :
Since January, the number of CDIs with restricted access decrease from 291 820 CDIs to 275 530 CDIs : 16 290 less.
Statistics on CSR harvesting
The CSR automatic harvesting result for this month is 7 new records and 505 updated records.
Details of harvesting per centre are the following:
OGS, UTM-CSIC and HCMR had no CSR creations or updates during this month.
The graph below shows the CSR harvesting inputs since beginning of 2015: