Statistics on all catalogues
Increases on :
- Data - CDI : +11 987 - Total : 2 093 605,
- Organisations - EDMO : +5 - Total : 3 920,
- Cruises - CSR : +126 - Total : 47 684,
- Projects - EDMERP : +10 - Total : 3 036,
- Data sets - EDMED : +7 - Total : 4 149,
and no change for
- EDIOS-PRG - Programmes ( Total : 362).
Global counts on all catalogues per month (table and graph) :
Statistics on CDI catalogue
- 9 SeaDataCloud partners have input data in the CDI catalogue, for a total increase of +9 959 records.
- 12 other partners, not in the SeaDataCloud consortium, have worked for a increase of +2 028 records, (including a new partner of EMODnet bathymetry project : Norwegian Hydrographic Service (NHS), EDMO 538, Norway)
There are more than 2 Million (2 093 605) records in the CDI catalogue.
Details of last month upgrades per partner are the following:
Statistics on CSR harvesting
The CSR automatic harvesting result for this month is 14 new records and 36 updated records.
Details of harvesting per centre are the following:
HCMR and OGS had no CSR creations or updates during this month.
The graph below shows the CSR harvesting inputs since beginning of 2015: