Statistics on all catalogues
Increases on :
- Data - CDI : +2 590 - Total : 2 148 856,
- Cruises - CSR : +45 - Total : 55 982,
- Organisations - EDMO : +16 - Total : 3 997,
- Projects - EDMERP : +6 - Total : 3 068,
- Data sets - EDMED : +3 - Total : 4 173,
- EDIOS-PRG - Programmes : 1 - Total : 363.
(EDIOS-PRG number increased from 362 to 363 compared to April, unexplained previous decrease has been corrected).
Global counts on all catalogues per month (table and graph) :
Statistics on CDI catalogue
- 6 SeaDataCloud partners have input data in the CDI catalogue, for a total increase of +2 497 records,
- 4 other partners, not in the SeaDataCloud consortium, have worked for a increase of +93 records.
A new partner of EMODnet HRSM (bathymetry) project has joined the SeaDataNet infrastructure and added CDIs in the catalogue :
- Croatian Hydrographic Institute, EDMO 701
There are more than 2 Million (2 148 856) records in the CDI catalogue.
Details of last month upgrades per partner are the following:
Statistics on CSR harvesting
The CSR automatic harvesting result for this month is 28 new records and 211 updated records.
Details of harvesting per centre are the following:
HCMR has no CSR creations or updates during this month.
The graph below shows the CSR harvesting inputs since beginning of 2015: