Statistics on all catalogues
Increases on :
- EDMO (Marine organisations) : +5 - Total : 4 486
- EDMED (Data sets) : +1 - Total : 4 274
- EDMERP (Projects) : - Total : 3 341
- Programmes : - Total : 371
- Series : - Total : 16 656
- CSR (Cruises) : +109 - Total : 64 567
- CDI (Data). : +6 726 - Total : 2 663 701
Global counts on all catalogues per month (table and graph) :
Statistics on CDI catalogue
Global increase for CDI number :
- 6 SeaDataCloud partners had input or decrease data in the CDI catalogue, for a total increase of +6 699 records.
- 7 others partners, not in the SeaDataCloud consortium, have worked for a increase of +27 records.
There are 115 partners with CDIs as distributors :
- 43 SeaDataCloud partners and
- 72 other partners .
There are 2.6 Million (2 663 701) of records in the CDI catalogue.
Statistics by distributors :
Statistics by custodians :
Statistics for restricted data by access type :
Since January, the number of CDIs with restricted access decrease from 291 820 CDIs to 230 134 CDIs : 61 686 less.
Since June 2021, all access restrictions moved to only 2 differents access codes :
1) 'unrestricted', 'SeaDataNet licence', 'organisation', 'licence', 'organisation' => 'Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International'
2) 'by negotiation', 'no access', 'moratorium' => 'by negotiation'
Statistics on CSR harvesting
The CSR automatic harvesting result for this month is 102 new records and 44 updated records.
Details of harvesting per centre are the following:
OGS and HCMR had no CSR creations or updates during this month.
The graph below shows the CSR harvesting inputs since beginning of 2015: