Statistics on all catalogues
Increases on :
- EDMO (Marine organisations) : +7 - Total : 4 509
- EDMED (Data sets) : +1 - Total : 4 279
- EDMERP (Projects) : +1 - Total : 3 355
- Programmes : - Total : 371
- Series : - Total : 16 657
- CSR (Cruises) : +35 - Total : 64 757
- CDI (Data). : +13 860 - Total : 2 697 131
Global counts on all catalogues per month (table and graph) :
Statistics on CDI catalogue
Global increase for CDI number :
- 10 SeaDataCloud partners had input or decrease data in the CDI catalogue, for a total increase of +13 848 records.
- 3 others partners, not in the SeaDataCloud consortium, have worked for a increase of +12 records.
There are 115 partners with CDIs as distributors :
- 43 SeaDataCloud partners and
- 72 other partners .
There are 2.6 Million (2 697 131) of records in the CDI catalogue.
Statistics by distributors :
Statistics by custodians :
Statistics for restricted data by access type :
Since January, the number of CDIs with restricted access decrease from 291 820 CDIs to 230 536 CDIs : 61 284 less.
Since June 2021, all access restrictions moved to only 2 differents access codes :
1) 'unrestricted', 'SeaDataNet licence', 'organisation', 'licence', 'organisation' => 'Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International'
2) 'by negotiation', 'no access', 'moratorium' => 'by negotiation'
Statistics on CSR back office
This are the statistics from the new CSR back office allowing some partners (CSIC, IEO, HCMR, MI, OGS and SISMER) to upload their CSR reports in the central catalogue.
This month, 20 new CSRs and 26 updates have been uploaded by SISMER and HCMR.
Details of of CSR delivery per centre are the following: