All the training material is available on OceanTeacher.
There will be no time slot dedicated to softwares installation during the workshop so please make sure that everything is well installed before.
Please install on your laptops BEFORE coming to the workshop the following softwares:
- ODV 5.0.0
- R Software (RStudio Desktop, R-3.5.0 for Windows (32/64 bit))
- Java (minimum 1.8.0_131)
- NEMO 1.6.6
- OCTOPUS 1.4.1
- If you run NEMO and OCTOPUS with Java 9 or 10, you need to install the following patch:
- NetCDFViewer or NetCDF Library 4.6.1 for NetCDF 3 to have ncdump function
- Text editor (such as Notepad ++, TextPad) to edit text data files
- MIKADO 3.5.1
- Open Office for tests in MIKADO
Please copy also the following materials on your laptops :
- ODV course material, all participants should unpack the zip file to their desktop
- Presentation about the Biology Event Core format
- SeaDataNet tools material, all participants should unpack the zip file to their desktop
Do not hesitate to bring with you your own metadata and data files to work with NEMO, OCTOPUS and MIKADO, ask your questions and solve your problems.