The SeaDataCloud first annual week will take place in the week of Monday 16th October 2017 till Friday 20th October 2017 with the following programme:
- Monday 16 October 2017 morning (09:00 - 13:00): 3rd steering committee
- Monday 16 October 2017 afternoon (14:00 - 18:00): 3rd technical side meeting upon invitation
- Tuesday 17 October 2017 full day (from 09:00): 3rd TTG meeting
- Tuesday 17 October 2017 full day (from 09:00): 2nd product group meeting
- Wednesday 18 (9:00) – Thursday 19 October 2017 (15:30): 1st annual plenary meeting including Advisory Board session
- Thursday 19 October 2017 (16:00-18:00): 2nd scientific committee meeting
- Friday 20 October 2017 (full day): excursion
About venue and accommodation
We have negotiated a special rate for the SeaDataCloud meeting with the Divani Palace Acropolis Hotel :
Single Room: 120 euros (breakfast included)
Two beds Room: 130 euros (breakfast included)
The room reservations will be done by the participants directly with the hotel.
Click here (https://divanipalaceacropolis.reserve-online.net/?bkcode=SEAOCT21&checkin=2017-10-15) to access the on line reservation page made specially for SeaDataCloud Project and proceed with your own room booking.
Divani Palace Acropolis Hotel will hold a block of 50 rooms for us until they are fully booked or until 5 September 2017 (please note that there are additional options in the area in case the Divani is fully booked when you proceed to your booking).
Please indicate at the registration form if you intend to stay at the Divani Palace Acropolis, it will help us for the local arrangements.
As Athens is quite busy, even in October, please finalise your travel arrangements as soon as possible.
from the airport to Syntagma square (blue line- 3). In Syntagma square you have to change metro line (red line- 2) with direction to Elliniko and you stop to Acropolis station (which is about 5 minutes walking distance far from our hotel.) The metro operates till midnight. Ticket price: 10€
- Otherwise, you can take the bus X 95 from the airport to Syntagma square. From Syntagma square, you take the metro with direction to Elliniko and you stop to Acropolis station (as we described above). Ticket price: 6€
- You can also find a taxi outside the airport's arrivals terminal. It will cost you 38 € (day hours and fixed price) or 54 € at night (midnight till 05:00am).
For any additional information, do not hesitate to contact the local organiser (Sissy Iona <sissy at hnodc.hcmr.gr>)