For detailed information on Workshop venue, Arrival in Belgium, Accommodation, Local Transport/Information, Weather conditions and Training/meeting information, please read the document below.
HOW TO GET THERE?
Thermae Palace Hotel
Koningin Astridlaan 7
B-8400 Oostende, Belgium
The closest airport is Brussels/Zaventem Airport.
To reach Ostend from the airport, you can use the train (apx. cost is 25 EUR). Schedules and information on trains can be found on the Belgian Rail website.
SeaDataCloud partners need to book their hotel personally. However, block bookings (at preferential rates) have been made at the following hotels:
- Thermae Palace Hotel **** - block booking of 40 rooms
This is the hotel where the meeting is organised.
Koningin Astridlaan 7, 8400 Oostende
Tel: +32-(0)59-80 66 44
- 88,62 Euro per night for a classic room & tax
- 20,00 Euro supplement for breakfast buffet (optional)
- Possible to book this room for 2 people (double or twin bed) supplement: 20,00 Euro per night for breakfast (optional)
Free cancellation up 15 days before arrival
100 % cancellation cost as from 7 days before arrival
Deadline reservation: 1 month before arrival date (equally: 18 May and 23 May 2019)
Booking link (Reservation with credit card guarantee)
- Leopold Hotel Oostende *** - block booking of 10 rooms
This hotel is at 10 min walk from the venue (Hotel Thermae Palace).
Van Iseghemlaan 110, 8400 Oostende
Tel: +32-(0)59- 70 08 06
- 74,12 Euro per night, room, tax, breakfast included – single room
- 89,12 Euro per night, room, tax, breakfast included – double/twin room
Cancellation free of charge until the day BEFORE arrival – 12 o’clock Belgian time
In case of late cancellation: first night will be charged
Deadline reservation: 17th May 2019
Code to make reservation: SEADATACLOUD - Reservation with credit card guarantee