All those who cannot attend the training courses will have the possibility to participate remotely to the workshop.
How to participate remotely ?
Connect to the OT platform every day. There you'll find a link to Webex, the application used for the videoconferencing, active from 8:50 AM to 5:10 PM.
Then, you'll be able to :
- watch the presentations and demos "live", as the presentation screen will be shared.
- access all training resources on the OceanTeacher ELearning Platform. Please note, however, that training resources, including exercises and support materials, will only be available once they have been provided by the trainers.
In case you have any questions or comments during the sessions, please use the chat box and a teacher assistant will answer you directly. If there is no assistant available, a moderator will collect all questions and comments and forward them to the relevant instructor(s) to be answered / discussed as soon as possible and/or during the allotted time.
If you wish to send questions in advance, please send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Question SDC training” and indicate which session / to whom the question should be forwarded.
- Ideally, use cabled internet instead of wi-fi
- Make sure your audio and video are working properly
- Choose a quiet place to follow the sessions: following a remote event demands more focus than if you were attending the event face-to-face
- The administrator will, by default, mute your microphone, to avoid background noise; you can also mute your own microphone