One of SeaDataCloud's main objectives and challenges is to provide stable and efficient access to data resources managed by distributed data centres. This is achieved by the connection to the EUDAT Cloud which is now the third part of the SeaDataNet infrastructure.
The Replication Manager (RM) was developed as a Java tool to replace the Download Manager (DM). It can be used on both Windows and Unix platforms. The Replication Manager is maintained by SeaDataNet partner IFREMER together with EUDAT partners (DKRZ, GRNET, CINECA, CSC, STFC), responsible for the Cloud, and partner MARIS, who is responsible for developping the Request Status Manager service and ensuring that the 3 components work well together.
The last version of the Replication Manager is 1.0.47
Replication Manager - Installation manual
The installation manual describes all steps necessary to install and connect to the central system.
Replication Manager - User manual
The user manual describes how to prepare your data for download by the Replication Manager, it also gives information about how to check the conformity of the coupling table and the consistency between the coupling table and the CDI metadata catalogue.
Please contact the CDI system coordinator MARIS for support on installation and configuration and to initialize the connection to the central system.
WARNING: External users do not need to install it to download data. This software is only used by data centres or data focal points connected to the SeaDataNet infrastructure.
Version 1.0.47 (18/08/2020)
- The batches found in status PREPARATION_PENDING at startup are set to CANCELLED.
Version 1.0.46 (08/07/2020)
- Wrong value for empty BOTTOM_DEPTH if NULL in Modus 2.
Version 1.0.45 (16/04/2020)
- Management of CDIs files with updated URLs to NERC vocabularies (fix bug in reading L08 codes) (51255)
- Embeds Octopus 1.5.3, able to read files with old and new URLs, writing with new URLs (URLs used in SDN references in data files to CDIs, CSRs, NERC vocabularies) (51276)
- Fixes workflow to avoid rejection of a LOCAL_CDI_ID if it is already in the workflow (50658)
- Updates Maris IP in the server filter
- Changes the line "generated by" in the generated data files (51693)
- Adds a monitoring URL (/monitoring) (51801)
version 1.0.44 (31/01/2020)
- fix error on restricted requests for more than 500 different local_cdi_ids (50020)
- restricted data orders: fix database parsing and data objects storage (50154)
- fix error without consequences occuring on batches with only restricted data (50139)
- fix “No suitable driver found” error when a batch is submitted (50238)
- fix error that can occur when batches are submitted while previous ones in the queue are not terminated (50172)
- fix possible error when cleaning directories at the end of the workflow (50390)