MIKADO is a software tool, written in Java, which enables data centres to prepare XML metadata files for the SeaDataNet directories EDMED, CSR, EDMERP, CDI and EDIOS. Data centres can prepare XML entries manually or can generate XML entries automatically by interfacing with local databases. MIKADO also enables data centres to manage XML entries as a local collection.
MIKADO uses the latest SeaDataNet XML Schema's and makes use of the Common Vocabularies, EDMO and EDMERP directories. The latter are each time synchronised by online connections to the respective Web Services on user demand.
MIKADO is fit for use on Unix and Windows platforms. The development of MIKADO is performed by IFREMER.
The latest version of MIKADO is available supporting NVS 2.0 in all directories and the new INSPIRE compliant CDI and CSR Schemas and XML formats.
MIKADO software (V3.5)
- Logs added for vocabularies update
- Automatic mode : error messages added in the request editor for wrong date formats
- XSD offline schema up to date for CSR (v3.0.1) and CDI (v10.0.1)
- Bug fixed
- Wrong selection in the mapping window for L07 (var43 Distribution method)
- Problem of updating vocabularies list when the list has been opened in MIKADO before updating it
See a shorter presentation of MIKADO:
and corresponding video.