MIKADO is a software tool, written in Java, which enables data centres to prepare XML metadata files for the SeaDataNet directories EDMED, CSR, EDMERP, CDI and EDIOS. Data centres can prepare XML entries manually or can generate XML entries automatically by interfacing with local databases. MIKADO also enables data centres to manage XML entries as a local collection.
MIKADO uses the latest SeaDataNet XML Schema's and makes use of the Common Vocabularies, EDMO and EDMERP directories. The latter are each time synchronised by online connections to the respective Web Services on user demand.
MIKADO is fit for use on Unix and Windows platforms. The development of MIKADO is performed by IFREMER.
The latest version of MIKADO is available supporting NVS 2.0 in all directories and the new INSPIRE compliant CDI and CSR Schemas and XML formats.
MIKADO software (V3.3.5)
- Compliancy with NVS 2.0 BODC vocabularies
- Change C16 to C19 List
- CDI ISO19139
- CSR ISO19139
- Continue when error option in MIKADO automatic mode
- Bug fixed
- Mikado automatic - "Continue when error" mode: log file empty,
- Mikado automatic - CDI (var18-19-20): error when the query returns null,
- Mikado manual: error "Lead error, mapped collections not in local directory" when using vocabulary lists.
- Batch mode do not stops for some errors.