(If you do not know how to search data, first have a loo to the How can I get data? FAQ)
First of all a query is limited to a maximum of 10,000 stations. If more stations are needed, it is necessary to make several queries, for each query, data have to be selected thousand per thousand.
For each query you will have to follow these steps:
- click 1000 records under LISTING result on the right of the map.
- click on the small blue arrow just at the right of 1000 records (click only once and wait to see the Next 1000 displayed in stead of next 20)
- click on the check box on the left of the screen, left of Data Set Name (it will check the 1000 records of the page)
- click on add to basket to add the 1000 records in your basket
- click on Next 1000
- repeat step 3 to 5 until you have 10000 datasets in your basket
- click on BASKET and order the 10,000 datasets
- click on new query (you can also store your query if needed)
- rerun your search
- repeat steps 1-2
- click on Next 1000 until you reach show (10001 to 11000)
- repeat steps 3 to 8
and so on .....
Please feel free to contact us if you have any problem using the SeaDataNet web portal for data downloading.