New release of OCTOPUS
Version 1.3.9 available
- ODV files, date formats: check ISO format validity and consistency between dates an formats (metadata column headers and date primary variable in timeseries)
- BODC terms management: detection of non existing or deprecated parameters. Automatic substitution of deprecated ones.
- Improve log messages: display the name(s) of file(s) with error when converting a directory
- Output file type: change 'keep/split' to 'Split to mono station files? yes/no' (no modification for batch mode)
- Use a new Octopus version number notation: major.minor.build number
- Bug corrections
- ODV files: Management of all ISO date formats for the primary variable of time series and not only [YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss.sss]
- ODV files: empty lines or lines with only tabs do not generate error.
- ODV files: Management of UTF8 files with BOM (Byte Order Mark)
- Allow empty SDN references using SDN_REFERENCES notation (will be ignored)