The Technical Task Group (TTG) is composed of the leaders of the technical development tasks, various experts in standards (such as ISO, OGC, W3C, oceanographic standards) and involved in the INSPIRE process, and the EUDAT experts in e-infrastructure, High Performance Computing and cloud storage. The Technical Task Group will be the forum to coordinate and monitor all standards and technical developments. It will assist the Technical Coordinator for:
- the main technical options for developing the system elements;
- the validation of the technical specifications;
- checking that the standards defined are applicable and used;
- the test and validation of the technical deliverables;
- searching for an alternative solution in case of unexpected technical problems.
The 30 members involved in the TTG are:
- MARIS (chair), AWI, BSH, CINECA, CNR, CNRS, CSC, CSIC, Deltares, DKRZ, ENEA, ETT, GRNET, HCMR, ICES, IFREMER, IOPAN, IMR, MI, NERC-BODC, NIOZ, OGS, RIHMI-WDC, SHOM, SMHI, STFC, SYKE, ULG, VLIZ, 52°North.
The Technical Task Group will meet at least twice per year and work by email in between.
Contact: sdc-tech (+firstname.lastname@example.org)