The LOCAL_CDI_ID is composed by NEMO (see FAQ How is created the LOCAL_CDI_ID by NEMO?)
With NEMO, the local _CDI_ID is then:
With MIKADO, you have to be sure to compose the LOCAL_CDI_ID the same way.
- if you are using the automatic mode: you have to compose the same ID with your SQL request : something like select 'DatasetName_' || Station_number || '_DataType' from .....
DatasetName can either be a character string (the same than the one you have input in NEMO, or a field in the database that returns the same information than the one input in NEMO.
- If you are using the manual mode: input the same LOCAL_CDI_ID than the one generated by NEMO
in the coupling table:
- If created by NEMO: local _CDI_ID composed as DatasetName_StationNumber_DataType
- If created by MIKADO: it should be OK providing that you have done correctly the previous steps
- If created manually: input the same LOCAL_CDI_ID than the one generated by NEMO